Womens football/netball/basketball

Hi

There are lots of netball leagues within Sheffield, with quite a few having a pool list where you can just turn up and play for teams that are needing players that week or even sometimes permanently. It is worth checking out the Sheffield netball league on a Monday at Goals/Ponds Forge, Match Night on a Wednesday at Goals or North Sheffield Netball League at Hillsborough College on a Sunday :)

Thanks

K

Quite a few womens basketball options in Sheffield- depends on your experience level.

We have a mixed scrimmage session on Monday nights at King Edwards sports Hall 8.30-10pm and are entering two teams in Sheffield summer league.

You're welcome to come along to a session.

Im manager / secretary of a ladies football team. We are based in JordanThorpe Sheffield we are called New Bohemians.

We are coming to the end of our season. But are always looking for new players. Would u like to be involved in 2012/13 season? If so, please send me a pm.

Eilis Wright

New Bohemians lfc

• 7 months later...

Starting January 2013 Sheffield Super 7's THE NEWEST and CHEAPEST women's 7-a-side FOOTBALL league. Friday night at King Edwards school, 7.30pm - 8.15pm, Open Age Teams 16+

Find us on Facebook: Sheffield Super 7's or call NOW 0114 2589297

• 4 months later...

Hi all, I am currently setting up a basketball league for people who are looking for a fun friendly league to play in, it will be around £4/5 per person for a game and ideally I am looking for a few more teams or people interested in getting involved and I can set you up with other players needing teams, would you guys be interested in something like this? I will literally do everything else all you need to do is come along? Licensed officials too

Archived