Womens football/netball/basketball

Hi

I haven't played basketball for many years and would like to get back into it as my fitness levels are poor. Could you send me information about times/places to train

Cheers

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 17:48 ----------

Sorry, that message was for "Basketball"

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have a team that are currently looking for players. We are particularly interested in recruiting defenders and shooters. We are a friendly but competitive team who have lost a couple of players due to graduating/injury/having babies etc.

We play in the Tuesday night league at the EIS and are in the second division, pushing for promotion to the top flight. We are quite good and committed to playing each week, saying that however, we don't train.

If you are interested we would be keen for you to come and play for us on a Monday night (in the not so serious league!) at Goals, which is at All Saints School, Norfolk Park Road, Sheffield, to see how you get on and so you can decide if you want to join us and vice versa. Please do get in touch, we would love to hear from you!

Email us at stardustnetball@hotmail.com

Anna

• 1 month later...

Hi, I play on a Wed night at silverdale school 7.30 - 9.00. We are always looking for new players. We are mix in age from 17 to 50ish and we play for fun. We also have a student who coaches us. You are welcome to come and play. Just pop along or give me a ring 07738367722. Ax

• 4 weeks later...

Archived