Royals getting awards again!

I am sorry I thought that you would be able to understand that I was using the collective 'you' including other posters in my remark. The idea of a discussion forum is to exchange ideas and opinions but "Boo Hoo Hoo....jeez you people need to get a life" does not advance your argument and appears to be the remarks of someone who is unable to formulate a coherent response. You really should brush up on your grammar, I think you meant to say "you have lost your argument" not "loosened" you really should take more care, after all it is the Queens English :bigsmile:

Discussion forum .... exchange ideas and opinions ..... yep I get it now, your opinion is bitter and twisted and mine is not :D

You have issues with those born with a silver spoon in their mouths, I don't so, like I said get a life your giving us commoners a bad name .... you never know it might take your mind off hating those more priveledged :thumbsup:

Oh and if an argument has been loose why can't it be loosened ? ... I bet you went to Uni eh :hihi::hihi:

What ?? Show me the argument I have lost and show me where I have used childish insults ?

knock yourself out

It's not fair boo hoo hoo ..... jeeez some people need to get a life instead of bleating about what others have and they don't, what they have to do and others don't, really sad, bitter and twisted, especially the haters !

They are working moron.

How do you think charities run?

I know how they are run, as large businesses by high paid businessmen who get paid far too much.

Do you get paid for your work or do you do the charitable thing and offer your services for free? If you get paid then its hardly being charitable and is just about getting a wage as in any other job. The charity bit then just becomes a tag to brag about as in "oh look I'm a charity worker aren't I great."

As said before, if people give to charity because someone famous is on board then they must be daft.

Archived