Worst Way to Die?

What's the Worst Way to Die?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What's the Worst Way to Die?

• Boredom - Trapped in a lift with Terry Wogan?
    • Stung - Attacked my angry jellyfish
    • Drowing - You get trapped under da sea.
    • Fire - Lit up like in Wickerman

In medieval times when torture was common, the torturers would starve some rats for a period of time. They would then tie the man to be tortured to a rack and put the rats in a basin secured to the mans stomache. They only had one way out and were hungry too. That would be a gruesome way to die I guess.:hihi:

In medieval times when torture was common, the torturers would starve some rats for a period of time. They would then tie the man to be tortured to a rack and put the rats in a basin secured to the mans stomache. They only had one way out and were hungry too. That would be a gruesome way to die I guess.:hihi:

Isn't that on the fast and the furious too? Rat in a metal bin on a mans stomach, blow torch to the bin n the rat has to eat its way out thru the man... Lovely :-)

Strapped naked to a table.And a big sharp planer slowly working it's way from toe to head taking off a thin layer,until your bones are exposed. Oh,at the same time someone drizzling your body with vinegar.

Oh,and your eyelids peeled back,and deep heat applied to both eyes.

Archived