Kyle Walker from Sheffield

Congratulations to Sheffields/Spurs Kyle Walker for winning young player of the year at the Grosvenor Hotel in London last night. Well done!

Hear, hear. A young Sheffield footballer to be proud of. Unlike..............................

...those traitors Carlton Palmer, Mel Sterland, Brain Deane and Lee Chapman who all buggered off to L**ds

finally a joke which is tasteful and merited!. :hihi:

As I said time and place for jokes, this one made me chuckle, in good taste and stops a thread from being derailed.

In regards to the original post. Great news to see Kyle Walker get rewarded for his footballing ability. When the lad first came through the ranks at Sheffield United I looked at him and knew that he wouldn't be with us long. He's a top class footballer with bags of pace and bags of ability. I don't know him directly but have spoken to people who do and they say the lad has his head well and truely screwed on which I great to hear.

Anyway to conclude a massive well done from me and long may it continue! A fine product of a fine city and somebody has to put Sheffield Football back on the map!

...those traitors Carlton Palmer, Mel Sterland, Brain Deane and Lee Chapman who all buggered off to L**ds

....and Howard Wilkinson and Carl Shutt and John Pearson and Tony Currie and Jon Newsome and David Wetherall and Nigel Worthington and Alejandro Sabella and Glynn Snodin and let's throw in Eric Cantona for good measure.

....and Howard Wilkinson and Carl Shutt and John Pearson and Tony Currie and Jon Newsome and David Wetherall and Nigel Worthington and Alejandro Sabella and Glynn Snodin and let's throw in Eric Cantona for good measure.

And Fat Ron Atkinson

Archived