I'm a racist, say it loud, say it proud!

It seems you proved my point. Some folk just don't understand what racism is. But you have it in spades.

lol, there was nothing racist about his post. Chill out girl, if you're a rhodie then black or white then you do tend to have a sense of humour bypass, so you proved his point. Nowt against rhodies, my great uncle was one and not racist at all. But no sense of humour. Which for a military man is very odd. I reckon it's something in the water down there.

I know what you mean. They're people who aspire to live in Ranmoor or Ecclesall, but didn't quite make it.

I'd sooner live there though than Darnal, Attercliffe, Page Hall, Manor, Fir Vale, Firth Park, Longley, Hillsborough, Parsons Cross, Burngreave, Pitsmoor, Upperthorpe, Langset, Handsworth or anywhere in Rotherham...

lol, there was nothing racist about his post. Chill out girl, if you're a rhodie then black or white then you do tend to have a sense of humour bypass, so you proved his point. Nowt against rhodies, my great uncle was one and not racist at all. But no sense of humour. Which for a military man is very odd. I reckon it's something in the water down there.

I never said his post was racist, but his past posts have been.

Yes I'm a Zimbo who was raised in South Africa and BF seems to think we had no right to be there.

I know what you mean. They're people who aspire to live in Ranmoor or Ecclesall, but didn't quite make it.

I'd sooner live there though than Darnal, Attercliffe, Page Hall, Manor, Fir Vale, Firth Park, Longley, Hillsborough, Parsons Cross, Burngreave, Pitsmoor, Upperthorpe, Langset, Handsworth or anywhere in Rotherham...

Ranmoor or Fulwood, then you know that you've finally made it. It's a kind of halfway house. I have to say that I find Crosspool rather souless and characterless.

Archived