I'm a racist, say it loud, say it proud!

What about us wimmin-folk of S11? Are we deeply flawed in our desire to be lamb shanks instead of legs of mutton? As I storm along Ecclesall Road, sporting my CND leggings in my 4" snake skin boots, looking to pick a fight with any unsuspecting male, unless of course he happens to be sporting a fireman's uniform or I mistake a septuagenarian as my father. As I jostle my way through the permatanned blondes, wannabe WAGs and posers at Nonna's to be charged my monthly mortgage repayment for a bottle of wine? The joys of Sheffield life. We are a colourful city.

Wimmin of S11? Slappers..the lot of em :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: Especially those who went to Silverdale. Show them a fireman's helmet and they're anybody's, legs are like lurpak spreadable, I tell you! .:hihi:

I've heard they all go crackers for a bit of Mandingo's helmet too ;)

:hihi::hihi: Especially those who went to Silverdale. Show them a fireman's helmet and they're anybody's, legs are like lurpak spreadable, I tell you! .:hihi:

They ain't that fussy... they just love helmet.

Archived