Would A Human Do This??

The anthropomorphism that people force on their pets is incredible.

Calling them fur babies and crediting them with human feelings and emotions is crackers i'll give you that but in this instance the only thing being recognised is the dog's loyalty which is displayed by dogs every day.

Calling them fur babies and crediting them with human feelings and emotions is crackers i'll give you that but in this instance the only thing being recognised is the dog's loyalty which is displayed by dogs every day.

God I hate the phrase 'fur baby' with a passion yuk yuk yuk :gag:

If I died my dog would leave as soon as someone else came along, she's about a loyal as a 10 quid hooker.

The only reason that pets "love" you is because you are a reliable food source. Stop feeding them for a fortnight and I guarantee they wouldn't give a crap about you.

We stopped feeding our cat for two months, once the original owner had been traced and had taken her back.

She still wouldn't leave. She spent 23 hours a day sitting on the chair in our porch and just nipped back home for food.

We stopped feeding our cat for two months, once the original owner had been traced and had taken her back.

She still wouldn't leave. She spent 23 hours a day sitting on the chair in our porch and just nipped back home for food.

Did you have her on a lead?

Archived