Islamic Society Speaker advocates killing Gays

The audience at this event will presumably be university students who should be the brightest young people in our community and therefore able to evaluate what is being said and draw their own conclusions on the content f the presentation.

you've not met many of our students have you :hihi::hihi:

Oh ok then gays are evil but they are not evil for flying two planes into the Twin Towers and killing all those innocent people on September 11th, who did nothing wrong they were just going about their daily business, being gay is not a choice, you are born that way and these people make me sick with their ignorant, one sided religious rants. Why do these people feel the need to push their religion on others it also says in the Bible do unto others as you would have them do unto you Luke chapter 6 verse 31 it is the golden rule, perhaps this mad man should remember when he spouting rubbish about gays. :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Neither is the ranting headcase who spoke at the university..

If people dont agree with Gay rights, gay marriage whatever, shouldnt they be allowed to have their own opinions ? :)

Indeed.

If people don't agree with gay people being allowed to live, should they be allowed to tell everyone Allah wants them thrown down a hill and beaten to death with rocks?

Indeed.

If people don't agree with gay people being allowed to live, should they be allowed to tell everyone Allah wants them thrown down a hill and beaten to death with rocks?

Just waiting for someone to come back with that, i didnt say that did i...

Just that anyone should be able to disagree with something if they want, or isnt it a free speaking world now, dosent seem like it to me..:(

It seems to me whatever way you think on this subject, you should be able to..

If people dont agree with Gay rights, gay marriage whatever, shouldnt they be allowed to have their own opinions ? :)

No, because what business is it of theirs. Live and let live.

Archived