Islamic Society Speaker advocates killing Gays

They are. Anyone preaching that sexuality is a reason to throw a man down a hill and then stone him to death is wrong.

and that is your opinion;), either follow religion or dont, those that follow religion are blinded by it and those that dont are open to abit more reason and tolerance.

you just have to have tolerance with the bible bashers aswell though as mad as it may seem :hihi:

you dont have to agree with what others say but you should at least respect their opinion as it is everyones right to have their own opinion.

you should at least respect their opinion as it is everyones right to have their own opinion.

No I shouldn't. I find it evil and abhorrent. It disgusts me.

A good point. Some opinion is best kept repressed.

I'd like to reinforce that I never said that. ;)

Let the man have his views, and let me beat them down with cold hard argument. He's disgusting.

and that is your opinion;), either follow religion or dont, those that follow religion are blinded by it and those that dont are open to abit more reason and tolerance.

you just have to have tolerance with the bible bashers aswell though as mad as it may seem :hihi:

you dont have to agree with what others say but you should at least respect their opinion as it is everyones right to have their own opinion.

No one has the right to say how others should or shouldnt live or whether they should die or live. All men are created equal. Isn't that what the bible preaches?

No one has the right to say how others should or shouldnt live or whether they should die or live. All men are created equal. Isn't that what the bible preaches?

but if you dont believe in god then you dont believe in the bible so does that give you right to say how others should live or die ?

i never said they did, i only said people are entitled to their own opinion and that you dont have to agree with it. and who is to say who is right or wrong, no one actually knows if god exists or not, so for the most of us who do not believe he is real maybe right, but then again he maybe real and maybe we are all wrong and going to hell either way its not really worth getting upset over, lets be honest here people have being killing other people since time began and no matter what your religious belief is and that wont change no matter what your opinion is.

but if you dont believe in god then you dont believe in the bible so does that give you right to say how others should live or die ?

i never said they did, i only said people are entitled to their own opinion and that you dont have to agree with it. and who is to say who is right or wrong, no one actually knows if god exists or not, so for the most of us who do not believe he is real maybe right, but then again he maybe real and maybe we are all wrong and going to hell either way its not really worth getting upset over, lets be honest here people have being killing other people since time began and no matter what your religious belief is and that wont change no matter what your opinion is.

No one has the right, thats the point. The bible is just an examplr of the massive hyprocrasy which existd within religion.

I also know what is right and wrong. Saying people should be stoned is wrong. If everyone adopted such a laissez faire attitude to free speech it gives a platform to evil.

No one has the right, thats the point. The bible is just an examplr of the massive hyprocrasy which existd within religion.

I also know what is right and wrong. Saying people should be stoned is wrong. If everyone adopted such a laissez faire attitude to free speech it gives a platform to evil.

Which is not relevant.

but thats your opinion and just because you think it is wrong does'nt make it so.

im not saying it is right and i dont agree with it but i understand that is anothers opinion and they have their right to that, just as i have a right to my opinion.

Archived