Tory MP Nadine Dorries attacked the out-of-touch PM and Chancellor

"Tory MP Nadine Dorries attacked the out-of-touch PM and Chancellor George Osborne for making no attempt to “understand ordinary people.”

Is this the end of Nadine Dorries career within the Tory party? She seems to be doing more harm in a mouthful than wet Labour have since losing power. Or is Dorries just another elected crafty power seeker?

"Tory MP Nadine Dorries attacked the out-of-touch PM and Chancellor George Osborne for making no attempt to “understand ordinary people.”

Is this the end of Nadine Dorries career within the Tory party? She seems to be doing more harm in a mouthful than wet Labour have since losing power. Or is Dorries just another elected crafty power seeker?

Shrewed or not, she is telling it how she sees it. And to be honest i agree with her.

As I remember she was a big supporter of Cameron's opponent in the leadership elections (David Davies?)...wonder if this had any bearing ...?

Not shrewd,envious probably.

Unless its because she doesn't think that Conservative senior politicians shouldn't have had a public school education and talk posh.

Perhaps she thinks the leader of the party should come from the same background as Margaret Thatcher,and that would qualify them to "understand ordinary people"?

As I remember she was a big supporter of Cameron's opponent in the leadership elections (David Davies?)...wonder if this had any bearing ...?

Not sure truman..read the story and thought to put it up for debate. I'm apolitical to the point of non association. Although I do have a fleeting interest.

Cameron said a pint of milk is 50p when challenged on Dorrie's views. No way would he pay that, he'd so obviously been primed to give Iceland prices!
That's a lot for a carton of milk, isn't it?

She seems a bit out of touch, who buys pints of milk, it's all in litres these days.

Archived