Tory MP Nadine Dorries attacked the out-of-touch PM and Chancellor

Cameron said a pint of milk is 50p when challenged on Dorrie's views. No way would he pay that, he'd so obviously been primed to give Iceland prices!

I never get all this when they "challenge" posh people to shop prices.

Its all horse crap.

I wouldn't have a clue the prices of most things in a supermarket. Neither I suspect would most down to earth people these days. You go into a supermarket, fill your basket, pay on card and leave. I hardly ever check the receipt let alone the price tags.

Its nothing more just a cheap shot to try and prove a point when they drag that question up.

I never get all this when they "challenge" posh people to shop prices.

Its all horse crap.

I wouldn't have a clue the prices of most things in a supermarket. Neither I suspect would most down to earth people these days. You go into a supermarket, fill your basket, pay on card and leave. I hardly ever check the receipt let alone the price tags.

Its nothing more just a cheap shot to try and prove a point when they drag that question up.

I think you got yourself a bit mixed up. Most down to earth people are totally aware of the prices of things these days. Most people have to be.

You obviously have more money than sense.

I loved the term 'Posh Boys', the name will haunt Cameron and Osborne for some time to come. His face on tonights news said it all when Miliband was baiting him. He was bright red with anger and frustration, his blood pressure must have been off the scale. He wasn't so smarmy tonight.

Archived