Provident cash loans

The problem is that their interest rates are obscenely high, the company preys on the financially susceptible/ naive and they make it look soooooooooo easy "Oh, you can have five hundred quid, in your hand, for just a fiver a week!"

What they don't tell you is that you'll be paying them your first-born child, and the fiver a week is for the rest of your natural life (And longer if they had their way!!!)

Not so. If you need that money and you have no other way of getting it then its a long, hard humiliating lesson but its one you'll learn. If you stick to their terms then overall its not a bad deal its when you go off piste then you come unglued

Incorrect. Prov do report to CRA's. I've used them and i've checked my credit report afterwards and it was on there

Incorrect.

Provident are NOT a member of CAIS . So are unable to share financial data. The only thing they can do is register defaults/footprints/GAIN info

I would rather put my sausage and spuds on Satan's own anvil than deal with these bottom feeding sharks.

Glad it's not only me who thinks so "highly" of these legalised loan-sharks!

what was it they said...? "At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!"

Archived