The dangers of walking whilst talking on your Mobile phone.

Do you really feel so stongly about this that you feel the need to warn Sheffield? Jeez!

If I wanted to warn Sheffield, I would have posted it in the Sheffield Discussions section. This was for the Chinese members of the forum, hence the reason it’s in the General discussion section.:)

If I wanted to warn Sheffield, I would have posted it in the Sheffield Discussions section. This was for the Chinese members of the forum, hence the reason it’s in the General discussion section.:)

Chinese members of the forum living in Sheffield? I'm sure there's some logic to that somewhere but I'm damned if I can figure it out.

Chinese members of the forum living in Sheffield?

They can be living anywhere, this is a global forum, members from all over the place, and some member may be thinking of visiting china, and they now know not to walk and talk on dodgy pavements. :)

I think some of them risk phone rage if they don't look where they are going because they expect people to move out of their way all the time whilst their heads are constantly looking down at their mobiles - I do move out of their way up to now

Today I was in a shop and a woman came in talking loudly on her mobile - she wasn't looking at any of the goods she was just walking round talking and getting in the way

Archived