Tory Minister Hunt refuses to resign in latest ConDems debacle

Right now we're wondering if you do. Tell us why you're saying what you're saying.

VOTE AGAINST AUSTERITY. VOTE FOR GROWTH AND PROSPERITY.

Can you explain what you actually mean by that?

Just heard on the radio from the Leveson Enquiry

Rupert Murdoch pre the 2010 election: "We're going to support a change of Government"

Gordon Brown: "You just declared war on my Government, so we're decaring war on your Company"

Rupert Murdoch this afternoon: '"He wasn't in a very good state of mind'

Having heard the Ministers statement on the radio today I am assured that he acted perfectly honourably. I also heard Cameron wipe the floor with Milliband. If, as an opposition leader you have the open goal of the bad economic news, the Leveson enquiry and the generally adverse situation the Tories are facing and you dont score you shouldnt be in the job.

Just heard on the radio from the Leveson Enquiry

Rupert Murdoch pre the 2010 election: "We're going to support a change of Government"

Gordon Brown: "You just declared war on my Government, so we're decaring war on your Company"

Rupert Murdoch this afternoon: '"He wasn't in a very good state of mind'

Murdoch swings with public opinion to peddle his rubbish, sometimes he might try and influence public opinion.

Having heard the Ministers statement on the radio today I am assured that he acted perfectly honourably. I also heard Cameron wipe the floor with Milliband. If, as an opposition leader you have the open goal of the bad economic news, the Leveson enquiry and the generally adverse situation the Tories are facing and you dont score you shouldnt be in the job.

I thought Cameron was extremely weak today.

He suggested that Hunt's fate rested on the outcome of the Leveson enquiry. Hunt is the minister that Leveson is reporting directly to. Ooops.

Not good enough from Cameron.

I thought Cameron was extremely weak today.

He suggested that Hunt's fate rested on the outcome of the Leveson enquiry. Hunt is the minister that Leveson is reporting directly to. Ooops.

Not good enough from Cameron.

:thumbsup:

Nice blog in the Telegraph on Hunt hiding behind a tree...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/iainmartin1/100153447/the-night-i-saw-jeremy-hunt-hide-behind-a-tree-before-dinner-with-james-murdoch/

Archived