Tory Minister Hunt refuses to resign in latest ConDems debacle

The routine corruption of the British police and government, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Give over this is about a BSkyB bid. Big deal :roll:

I'm not saying Rupert Murdoch controling most of the media is a good thing but as I'm not a sado who watchers TV all day and certernly isn't taken in by it all, I dont give a ****!

Give over this is about a BSkyB bid. Big deal :roll:

Do you read newspapers? Murdoch had MPs and the police force running around doing errands for him, his company interfered with at least three murder enquiries and NI staff had direct access to Cameron and the tories, they were even employed by them!

Do you read newspapers? Murdoch had MPs and the police force running around doing errands for him, his company interfered with at least three murder enquiries and NI staff had direct access to Cameron and the tories, they were even employed by them!

None of this is a good thing, but I still can't see anything to get excited about, nothing thats going to harm us in any tangible way.

I am easily pleased though, as long as water comes out of the taps and I have a roof over my head and food in the shops, everythings ticketyboo!

Archived