Ladies, which are your most hated household tasks ?

cleaning out the fridge/freezer... just takes so long when you have to faff about defrosting it

the 'once in a while jobs' (for me) e.g. cleaning the tops of door frames/skirting boards..

I'd say ironing, but I dont ever iron since I moved.. just give my jeans/trousers/sleeves a once over with the hair straightners if they need it.. hate ironing actually with a passion..

I use a hairdryer to de-frost the freezer(yes,this bloke has his own hairdryer)

I like the idea of using hair straighteners for ironing.But,i don't own any.:(

Your are joking right? Don't get me wrong I believe you do all this, but to enjoy it, I just don't get it (you must be insane) :confused: !

PS. I hate with a passion all household related tasks (except cooking which technically isn't a household task I guess).

Ironing is good therapy!

Bit of music and a gyrating of ones hips....

Your are joking right? Don't get me wrong I believe you do all this, but to enjoy it, I just don't get it (you must be insane) :confused: !

PS. I hate with a passion all household related tasks (except cooking which technically isn't a household task I guess).

Not insanity but relaxation.before I retired ironing shirts was my perfect way to unwind.I still take pride in a sparkling bathroom.

Ironing is good therapy!

Bit of music and a gyrating of ones hips....

Not insanity but relaxation.before I retired ironing shirts was my perfect way to unwind.I still take pride in a sparkling bathroom.

OK you 2 are starting to freak me out, men who actually like ironing and are even aware of the state of the bathroom let alone want to clean it are abnormal, or could it be that it's my OH who is just a lazy ***.

OK you 2 are starting to freak me out, men who actually like ironing and are even aware of the state of the bathroom let alone want to clean it are abnormal, or could it be that it's my OH who is just a lazy ***.

You just havn't trained him properly.

Archived