Ladies, which are your most hated household tasks ?

You just havn't trained him properly.

You are so right, I have obvious been far to lenient with him. I feel that I should have first dibs on Shane and Alien, I am sure they could help me train him by demonstrating how to give my house a thorough fettling, their reward would be dealing with the enormous bag of ironing that never seems to get any smaller, I will be happy to provide music to swing those hips too :thumbsup:

My most hated chores

1. Cleaning the oven

2. Ironing..................actually I don't do it now, I fold straight from the dryer, good enough. :thumbsup:

3. Cooking

Believe it or not I don't mind cleaning the house or cleaning the bathroom. :)

I loathe cleaning the oven, and it rarely get done.

I don't mind cleaning the loo or the bathroom, and I always iron in front of something mind numbing on the tv. I don't mind dusting/polishing either.

OH does most of the cooking, all the vacuuming, and when I do the supermarket shop, he puts it away. Nice division of chores and we're both happy.

(It took years though ;))

You are so right, I have obvious been far to lenient with him. I feel that I should have first dibs on Shane and Alien, I am sure they could help me train him by demonstrating how to give my house a thorough fettling, their reward would be dealing with the enormous bag of ironing that never seems to get any smaller, I will be happy to provide music to swing those hips too :thumbsup:

Hey rainbow!

Coming from a big family(9) it was instilled in us to 'do our bit' in the home.If your partner never had to lift a finger,then you are doomed to a life of drudgery. :D

I can iron owt you throw at me.But,i don't do socks n pants.

Cleaning the oven...Well pretend you are a dentist peering into some unfortunate souls big mangy gob. You will feel so much better after when it's sparkling.

So hard to choose, I just press a button to clean my oven, take clothes out of the dryer while still warn to fold, use the home dry cleaning bags for the rest ,so I suppose cleaning the bathroom would be the worst.

Not insanity but relaxation.before I retired ironing shirts was my perfect way to unwind.I still take pride in a sparkling bathroom.

Not my idea of relaxation I'm afraid, give me nice meal to cook or a good book to read any day, but not the ironing. My children just seem to have so many silly creased up frilly things that I just can't cope with it!

I'll share the pride of a nice sparkling bathroom with you though and I have to say far less intensive than the ironing!

...Cleaning toilet - why aren't men capable of improving their aim, the b****y pan is big enough surely ...

A supplementary question would be: why aren't men with a poor aim capable of cleaning the mess up afterwards?

Ironing is good therapy!...

I agree. It's like a meditation sometimes.

Hate all cleaning household chores but the worst are

1. Ironing

2. Getting the washing out of the machine.

3. Cooking

4. I also hate unpacking the shopping and putting it away.

Used to hate doing cooker but now after 17 years have managed to get oh to do it!

Archived