Ladies, which are your most hated household tasks ?

My most hated household tasks are :

Most hated : Cleaning the oven

Second most hated : Cleaning the bathroom

Third most hated : Ironing.

Ladies, which are your most hated household tasks.:gag:

When I had the kitchen redone I had a Pyro oven installed. Once every month or so I hit the pyro button and the oven goes up to 450C and burns everything to a fine white dust that can be removed with the vac. So that's no longer an issue. I also had an induction hob fitted which is just a flat glass plate that wipes clean in seconds.

I won't do ironing. I have a lady who comes around and does it at a very reasonable fee, or even takes it away and returns it a few days later.

Unfortunately the bathrooms don't have a self clean programme, so that one is down to me, but I'd rather do that than wash his handkerchiefs (long soak pre wash). That really is the most unpleasant job, and far worse than washing his socks and pants.

When I had the kitchen redone I had a Pyro oven installed. Once every month or so I hit the pyro button and the oven goes up to 450C and burns everything to a fine white dust that can be removed with the vac. So that's no longer an issue. I also had an induction hob fitted which is just a flat glass plate that wipes clean in seconds.

I won't do ironing. I have a lady who comes around and does it at a very reasonable fee, or even takes it away and returns it a few days later.

Unfortunately the bathrooms don't have a self clean programme, so that one is down to me, but I'd rather do that than wash his handkerchiefs (long soak pre wash). That really is the most unpleasant job, and far worse than washing his socks and pants.

You ought to undercut the local funeral directors,and offer a cheap cremation service.

Archived