Britain is officially back in recession. Double-dipping

“To all whom it may concern ! Sluggishly circulating money has provoked an unprecedented trade depression and plunged millions into utter misery. Economically considered, the destruction of the world has started. - It is time, through determined and intelligent action, to endeavour to arrest the downward plunge of the trade machine and thereby to save mankind from fratricidal wars, chaos, and dissolution. Human beings live by exchanging their services. Sluggish circulation has largely stopped this exchange and thrown millions of willing workers out of employment. - We must therefore revive this exchange of services and by its means bring the unemployed back to the ranks of the producers. Such is the object of the labour certificate issued by the market town of Wörgl : it softens sufferings dread; it offers work and bread.”

We need to start issuing stamp script labour certificates. Workers need work, the fruits of their labour enriches society as a whole.

Forced unemployment is a mechanism used to keep wages low for the working classes to benefit monopoly organisations.

India, Hong Kong, China and most of South America off the top of my head.

We can consider the BRIC countries as fairly solvent aslong as the West are buying off of them. They are successful economies because of our debt. If the west stop importing their goods, then they will suffer. It's only natural.

The rest I shall adhere to your wisdom on, but I'd call it a global recession.

Yet it's amazing how many posters on SF think it's all Gordon Brown's fault.

London is the financial capital of the world. Gordon Brown was in power when the global recession started and failed to control the bankers' excesses. Therefore it's fair to say that Brown and his Labour cronies were responsible for the global recession.

I wonder how long it will be before the RWingers get this thread locked so it is conveniently shuffled down the pile and out of harms way?

until someone mentions Islam, we're pretty safe.

Any chance you can answer my question?

London is the financial capital of the world. Gordon Brown was in power when the global recession started and failed to control the bankers' excesses. Therefore it's fair to say that Brown and his Labour cronies were responsible for the global recession.

dont forget brown personally intervened and allowed the creation of Lloyds TSB, the bank that was too big to fail. but his selling of our gold reserves at rock bottom price's even announcing it before against the advise of the bank of England, was unforgivable in my opinion.

I thought it started in the US.

Archived