Exploitation of Muslim Women by Leaders of the Salafi Muslim Community?

Well there's exploitation and then there's this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Outrage-Egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-dead-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html

Which demented pervert even suggested this in the first place - and now it might be made law?! Thank goodness we live in a civilised country and NOT Egypt. If they can be considering this, what other perversions will they consider OK?

You think some musl9ims are the only oneswho abuse women?

No, why would you think that? I asked why you think that speaking out against ill-treatment of Muslim women is "Muslim bashing" ?

Do you have trouble reading and understanding such things?

Ill lert you into a secret, it happens everywhere but if its a muslim in the story then it makes the news and this forum.

If its anyone else it rarely gets a mention.

That's not a secret at all. Stephen Green is a Christian "leader" who beat his wife. It made the news and the Sheffield Forum.

It does happen in many places, but why have you chosen to call anyone speaking out about it "Muslim bashers" ?

Another day.

Another muslim bashing thread on Sheffield Forum.

Im starting to wonder why i joined.

How is publicising a cry for help from muslim women who have been abused by someone in a position of authority"muslim bashing"? Did you even look at the website?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Outrage-Egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-dead-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html

Which demented pervert even suggested this in the first place - and now it might be made law?! Thank goodness we live in a civilised country and NOT Egypt. If they can be considering this, what other perversions will they consider OK?

Oh dear, there seems to be no depravity to which these uncivilized nations sink.

Another day.

Another muslim bashing thread on Sheffield Forum.

Im starting to wonder why i joined.

I'm guessing because your old username and IP address got banned, so you created an alias at a friend's house, uni/college or an Internet cafe.

Jesus, just noticed this. What sort of sick degenerate would propose a law that says having sex with corpses is just fine?

John Reginald Halliday Christie,although to be fair he didn't ask for it to be made law

So a murdering utter scumbag is better than what the egyptian islamists are proposing as law.

We need a rethink on the whole "arab spring" thing, if shagging corpses is their thing maybe they need dictators to keep a lid on their perversions.

So a murdering utter scumbag is better than what the egyptian islamists are proposing as law.

We need a rethink on the whole "arab spring" thing, if shagging corpses is their thing maybe they need dictators to keep a lid on their perversions.

And yet they execute Homosexuals in Islam controled Iran, and blame earthquakes on loose women but screwing corpses is ok.

And yet they execute Homosexuals in Islam controled Iran, and blame earthquakes on loose women but screwing corpses is ok.

My bold=

This is something that some nut job has proposed, it has nothing to do with Islam or the Qur'aan.

Sick is all I can say. :(

Archived