Exploitation of Muslim Women by Leaders of the Salafi Muslim Community?

My bold=

This is something that some nut job has proposed, it has nothing to do with Islam or the Qur'aan.

Sick is all I can say. :(

Yes, I've never read any Islamic literature condoning necrophilia, is Sidecut one of the "Muslim bashers" that AbdullahJones was hoping for?

Well there's exploitation and then there's this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135434/Outrage-Egypt-plans-farewell-intercourse-law-husbands-sex-dead-wives-hours-AFTER-death.html

Which demented pervert even suggested this in the first place - and now it might be made law?! Thank goodness we live in a civilised country and NOT Egypt. If they can be considering this, what other perversions will they consider OK?

I thought this was the Daily Mail...well, being the Daily Mail...until I read this.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html

To answer mapleboy. It seems crackpot cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari thought this one up. Ladies, you too have the same right, according to this nutcase.

The controversy about a husband having sex with his dead wife came about after a Moroccan cleric spoke about the issue in May 2011.

Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband.

But it seems his view on partners having sex with their deceased partners has found its way to Egypt one year on.

Since the islamists became the majority in the Egyptian parliament, not only has Egypt gone backwards, it has gone mad.

I have little sympathy for any religious ideology. But, no useful evidence for the various accusations is offered, or if it is it's difficult to find among all the RANDOM CAPSLOCKS and INSHALLAHs etc. [/color]

Yes, it is amateurish. The sort of thing done by someone with limited IT skills.

I don't think that anyone should be allowed to get away with abusing a position of power, but it's irrational to assume that all accusations against Thahabi are justified just because he also happens to be a fundy religious loon.

Agreed, we can’t assume he is guilty, but with his track record, it should at least be investigated.

The Salafi women responsible for that website should be talking to the Police.

Again, I agree. The problem here is many muslim families/communities closely supervise their women and they may not have a chance to freely speak to the police.

Archived