nvq level2 bricklaying cscs

I googled CSCS and applied for a card if that is what you are after. They can take your application over the phone and payment then book you in for the test.

I took my test at an office building who's doors face the roundabout on Arundell gate and they open from 7.30am.

hi my son just phoned a colleges and with what he told her he will be looking around £750 which is abit to much im afraid,dont the goverment do grants any more thanx?.......he's already got a basic site skills card thanx retired

has he got a cscs card or does he want a nvq he will need to get card first then get an nvq attached on the back i got my cscs touch screen first then got nvq after with hewletts i dont think they do single person grants anymore he will have to get a job with a company and hope they will put him through his nvq if not he will have to pay hope it helps you mate

Archived