Does anyone know anything about UK Park control Ltd (UKPC)

Can anyone help me please???

I have today received a fine from RCI Financial Services Ltd for £ 25.00 which is an administration charge for a fine issued from UKPC and their charge is

£ 50.00 !!!!

Both arrived on my doorstep this afternoon and I was parked in a retail car park at Cleethorpes when I was at the play area next to McDonalds. I never noticed any signs saying it was private property and if they were there they were small.

Has anyone had this problem before and are these the scammers that I've heard about so may times before that people advise not to pay.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Did you think they were offering you free parking on their land?

I have today received a fine from RCI Financial Services Ltd for £ 25.00 which is an administration charge for a fine issued from UKPC and their charge is

£ 50.00 !!!!

Both arrived on my doorstep this afternoon and I was parked in a retail car park at Cleethorpes when I was at the play area next to McDonalds. I never noticed any signs saying it was private property and if they were there they were small.

Has anyone had this problem before and are these the scammers that I've heard about so may times before that people advise not to pay.

you could have parked in the pay and display across the road

£ 50.00 !!!!

Maybe if you grew up and stopped playing in play areas, then you wouldnt be fined.:P

Suzyoo, why would I park in a pay and display when the play area is in a retail park.......and I actually bought something from the shop next door to the play area

for the same reason hundreds of other people use the pay and display and not the mc-donalds car park

Suzyoo, tell me who can park in the retail park then......is it Mcdonalds car park or was I just outside Mcdonalds restaurant in the retail park

I don't think you are making sense......the pay and display is for visitors using other attractrions.

I WAS using facilities in the retail park and paying for them

Archived