Russell Brand Says Drug Addiction Should be Treated as a Health Matter

He's wrong. If you're caught with drugs you should have your eyeballs taken away and returned when you can behave more sensibly.

Doing drugs, especially hard drugs, is a form of escapism. Everyone knows how addictive heroin is, so think about how bad your life has to be for that to be a valid option?

As for Russell Brand - I find him both funny and irritating, but he did make a lot of sense in Parliament!

Does anyone CARE what Russell Brands thinks?

That bloke is a total waste of space who cares what he thinks and how did he get invited to share his opinion in front of the board or committee anyway.

That bloke is a total waste of space who cares what he thinks and how did he get invited to share his opinion in front of the board or committee anyway.

He also wants a good kicking for being so up himself..cant stand the weird looking freak...

He also wants a good kicking for being so up himself..cant stand the weird looking freak...

Dont fall for this Ebay scam.

I'm going to assume that's you in the YouTube videos in the channel to which you linked.

I mean, only someone with that dress sense and impeccable comedy talent could comment so negatively on Russell Brand.

Archived