Sheffield Motorpoint Arena Tickets

Laurasnora

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my question! I have tickets to see 1D next year and I was hoping for floor tickets but even though I went to queue from 4 in the morning at the arena (!) by the time we got to the ticket office the floor seats were already row 18. Instead I got 3 tickets in block 120. Im now worried I'll have a side view as I bought the first 3 tickets on row A. Has anyone sat here before? Could you let me know what the view will be like? Thankyou!

you will be fine, the stage starts about 5 meters back from the end of 120 to allow stewards to sit at the front you will be facing the front of the stage and they will spend most of the time stood at the front anyway, 120 are good seats

If the stage is in the usual place youll be very close to the stage albeit side-on. They set it up so everyone has a decent view anyway, but I think youve actually got really good tickets! Ive sat all over the place at the arena, and always had a good view.

No point worrying anyway, not much you could do about it now anyway!!

Have fun!

Archived