Under new Management

TheButchers

Bev and Phil have recently taken over The Butchers Arms and the pub has been tastefully refurbished. The atmosphere was really welcoming and the hosts Bev and Phil are really friendly. They have entertainment on every Saturday night. Bev and Phil are trying to get this pub up and running again so please call in for a drink and a chat they will welcome you all..

food times

Mon-Fri 12-2pm 5-8pm

saturday 12-4

sunday 12-4

O.A.P Meals £4.75 including free pudding

we also offer 2 for £10 on all of our main menu

kids meals also come with a free pudding priced around £3-£4

live music

every wednesday and saturday night from 7:30 till 1am

with do have a range of 4 real cask ales changing from month to month priced at £2.40 a pint !!!!

if there is any thing we have missed please give bev or phil a call on 01246 433876

thanks guys

me and my wife had a drive to the butchers arms at marsh lane last week after not visiting the pub for a while and what a suprise!!

We had a great home made meal and a pudding for less than £5

its a great little pub and we will be visiting again with friends this time

thanks to the landlord and lady

MR P.Williams

we have

CALEDONIAN = Over The Bar

Dutchman

80/-

and John Smiths Cask

all priced at £2.40

John Smiths cask and 80 shilling are both nice pints!, in fact i really like those two! i take it you have a tenancy from Scottish and Newcastle?, is that why you don't have any local beers on?

Archived