Militia steal food rations destined for the poor.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Scroungers-bullied-foodbank-staff-hand-provisions/story-15519643-detail/story.html

The Rev Mike Firbank, rector of Camborne, said: "The foodbank is providing a service which is becoming more and more necessary."

Yet a gang of up to 20 people verbally abused staff at two distribution centres and frightened them into handing over six weeks' worth of food vouchers.

"We have discovered that this group have done the rounds of foodbanks in west Cornwall.

"They start with a sad story but it then turns into an aggressive tirade of verbal abuse and emotional tactics.

"When you have as many as 20 people and there's just one or two support workers, their presence is very intimidating.

"We know who they are, they have been spoken to by the police and given a final warning. If there is a repeat they will be arrested."

Organised gangs are now stealing food that is supplied to the poor by charities.

This is not the 3rd world* This is the UK.

* - Perhaps it is the 3rd world.

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Scroungers-bullied-foodbank-staff-hand-provisions/story-15519643-detail/story.html

Organised gangs are now stealing food that is supplied to the poor by charities.

"A final warning" ???? Seems they're not the problem, but the limp wristed police are.

Multiculturalism.

Now the UK is the 1st 2nd and 3rd world, you cant get more multicultural than that.

There is now. hard2miss says so :)

The insinuation is that multiculturalism has dragged us down a level below that of what we had before...

...I ask give my bigotry a degree of lea way :D

The fact is we did have more of looking after our most vulnerable, leaving way for respect for others, enabling us to form and maintain systems and forms of respect like cueing up and being able to wait our turn... ect

Now (in my opinion) the open door policy of immigration has created negative things like resentment and an idea of a free for all society where its grab what you can, while you can.

I was not trying to suggest that Cornwall its self suffers from the ailmants tha the likes of Sheffield, Bradford ect have done due to immigrtation directly, but immigration has certainly (in my opinion) changed the mind set of the country.

Archived