Proud of my daughter

My eldest teenage daughter suffers from a rare degenerative terminal illness.My youngest daughter is throwing herself out of a plane,with a parachute of course,to raise funds for our local children's/young people's hospice.:loopy:

This is where we have respite care and my daughter has fun with days out and holidays.I know none of you know us but I am so proud of my youngest daughter doing this to say thankyou for the last 3 1/2 years the hospice have supported us as a family.

There is a film about the hospice's work on her justgiving page.I hope some of you can donate,however little as every penny counts.:)

http://www.justgiving.com/Sophie-Whitham

Or her friend who is doing this with her!

http://www.justgiving.com/Mary-Craven-SKYDIVE

Thankyou to others who have donated to,I'm very grateful and I'm sure Sophie will have a shock when she checks her page next LOL!!

I don't think you can donate by text but thankyou for the offer,and thankyou to cressida for spreading the word.

Here is my eldest's daughter Rachel's story so far:

Thankyou to others who have donated to,I'm very grateful and I'm sure Sophie will have a shock when she checks her page next LOL!!

I don't think you can donate by text but thankyou for the offer,and thankyou to cressida for spreading the word.

Here is my eldest's daughter Rachel's story so far:

that just brought tears to my eyes

Oh my goodness she is beautiful, Just gorgeous. Her bravery, Tenacity, happiness & love just oooozes out of her photos. Enjoy every single day. She is clearly a massive blessing in your life and you are clearly an astounding mummy.

And sophie is clearly an amazing sister!!!

Archived