Surname HOBSON in sheffield

Hiya, my grandfathers dad was born and bread in sheffield and am trying to find any distant family in sheffield.

My grandads dad was called Ernest Hobson born 1901 and he a younger sister called Lucy hobson and then a yonger brother called Bernard Hobson they were all born in sheff between 1901-1910

There parents were called Ernest & Lucy Hobson

Has any one in sheff got any of the above in their family tree ????

Hi

I have the above named persons in my tree. But as they are copied from the census/free BMD I can't say how true it is.

I have a Ernest b1900-d1966 marry a Alice Brearley b1901-d1975 m1918

pm me please

I have two different Hobson connections in my family. My mother's sister was a Hobson through marriage - Eric Hobson. Also one of my Father's sisters married someone named Hobson who was no relation to the other one. All from Sheffield. If this might be of interest I can get more details for you.

Grannypat

Edited by grannypat
spelling

Hi

I have the above named persons in my tree. But as they are copied from the census/free BMD I can't say how true it is.

I have a Ernest b1900-d1966 marry a Alice Brearley b1901-d1975 m1918

pm me please

How are you doing? I have a branch of Hobson's (couple named Ernest) in my tree as well. Would you like to chat off line? 'guywithgenes@shaw.ca'