Shopping at poundland

So my question today is simple do you shop in poundland?

The reason i ask is some people seem to think that now i work i wont go in poundland like some kind of snob.

I am fully aware its never going to be an asda rival but just for a few bits i cant help but think why not.

Eg a while back i bought a bluetooth dongle for my pc cost me about £4.00 all in, and also got some cd marker pens cost me £3.00 all in i was in poundland today and they had the same items.

Because i think people are abit childish about it to be fair there seems to be a big "oh i cant go in there its poundland" kind of thing going on.

For things such as washing up liquid and cleaning products, that are branded and the exact same as you could buy anywhere else, but 50p or so cheaper, why not?

Sometimes pop in for indigestion tablets,or sweets/choc.

To be honest though,i don't think they are any cheaper on a lot of products in other stores.A lot of popular brands seem to be smaller in size(suggesting it's a bargain)

Because i think people are abit childish about it to be fair there seems to be a big "oh i cant go in there its poundland" kind of thing going on.

Of course there are some things you wouldn't buy from there, or you might, but don't expect them to last very long or be very good quality, but on the whole for me, its just a why not? Wouldn't go out of my way to go into town to go to Poundland, but if I'm passing I will do.

To be honest though,i don't think they are any cheaper on a lot of products in other stores.A lot of popular brands seem to be smaller in size(suggesting it's a bargain)

if you dint buy the sweets you wouldnt need the tablets tut lol

You quite often see the same stuff in Wilkos for 96p :o

Archived