Death sentence back in Briton?

Should it be back, and your thoughts.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be back, and your thoughts.

• Yes
    • No

There was no evidence to prove that Hitler topped him self! The fact that the Russians wont realise his bones for DNA testing, means they never had his body!!

The Russians have part of Hitler's skull. Wouldnt that be enough for DNA testing?

The evidence of his suicide is overwhelming told by numerous people who were in the bunker at the time. The SS tried to burn his body but it was only partially burned when the Russians found it in a shell hole outside the bunker. There was the body of a female beside it, Eva Braun's, his longtime mistress.

The Russians buried the bodies in East Germany where they lay for decades then later exhumed and incinerated them but retained part of his skull.

The reason given for their actions was that they were concerned that if the whereabouts of his body became known it would become a shrine

Current members of the master race still cling to the hope that Hitler survived the war, and that he and his progeny are still alive, waiting for the moment when once again they will lead their followers, who never lost the faith, on to victory for all that is pure in name, deed and race.

Meanwhile, until he returns, the current members bide their time with adult literacy and basic numeracy classes.

Current members of the master race still cling to the hope that Hitler survived the war, and that he and his progeny are still alive, waiting for the moment when once again they will lead their followers, who never lost the faith, on to victory for all that is pure in name, deed and race.

Meanwhile, until he returns, the current members bide their time with adult literacy and basic numeracy classes.

There'll be a big bash for his 127th birthday I'm sure

What would they compare his DNA with, though, Tony, to verify that it's him?

I heard he has some distant relatives living in the US.

Not among the KKK by the way. :D

I thought his line had died off, and that he had some cousin who intentionally had themselves sterilised, do that the line would never continue?

I thought his line had died off, and that he had some cousin who intentionally had themselves sterilised, do that the line would never continue?

There was a relative named Partick Hitler who I think lived in America and Hitler also had a brother and a half sister. Now whether they left any descendents......?

Anyway the solution is very simple. Hitler's father Alois Hitler and his mother are both buried either in Brunau, Austria or in the vicinity. It would be a matter of exhuming their bodies and extracting the DNA from the bones and comparing it with the portion of skull in possession of the Russians.

It wont happen though as no one except a very small number of people give a toss about Hitler. The world has left him far behind.

It wont happen though as no one except a very small number of people give a toss about Hitler. The world has left him far behind.

As I was reading the thread I was thinking this. I mean what does it matter how he died, what matters is that he's dead.

Archived