Death sentence back in Briton?

Should it be back, and your thoughts.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be back, and your thoughts.

• Yes
    • No

And have you seen this skull? Have you really seen this skull? Do you honestly believe that they have this skull? Get real the Russians did much worser then the Germans! And I will gladly explain this to you face tot face if you want to meet up?

Should be interesting.

You shouldn't post just after getting back from the pub, it only makes it worse by giving you extra bravado.

We need a blattered smiley...

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.toomanymornings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/drunk-urinal.jpg&sa=X&ei=GoebT4C5NcfO0QXB4tyWDw&ved=0CAwQ8wc48QI&usg=AFQjCNHOM7_QqTPwkE4Nd2057-EMViKQBQ

Dirty dirty dirty, come meet me and as God as my witness I will clip you untill the sun does not shine!!!:rant::rant::rant:

Yeah, of course you will. You'll feel better in the morning - until you realise you're still yourself, with all the pathos and tragedy that must involve on a daily basis.

P.S. If you kill someone during one of your drunken rants against the universe, does that mean you'd live by your own standards and immediately top yourself?

Why don't you come and say that to my face?? Oh right I forgot, you are one of these who hides behind a computer!!! :hihi:

I think that you should stick to moving around heavy boxes rather than engaging in political debate.

Yeah, of course you will. You'll feel better in the morning - until you realise you're still yourself, with all the pathos and tragedy that must involve on a daily basis.

P.S. If you kill someone during one of your drunken rants against the universe, does that mean you'd live by your own standards and immediately top yourself?

Sadly the only way to find out is for someone whos innocent to die :(

No matter what colour they are all Paedos should be hanged.

By making a joke out of this, does it mean you are one??? :rant:

Dirty dirty dirty, come meet me and as God as my witness I will clip you untill the sun does not shine!!!:rant::rant::rant:

If god were your witness, hahaha, your life is so sad and immature you need your nationality as a teadybear.

My username may be dutch but I left that place 25 years ago and have lived on 3 continents away from holland for more of half my life. Now it is just a name and does not matter anymore.

You behave like a nationalistic idiot threatening people, getting angry, violent. You cannot live in peace within yourself or with others. That is an illnes and you are spreading that violence and aggresion, wanting to kill people, reflect your hatred on your environment.

Then use god as an excuse to make it all look good.

You can enjoy life, become happy again. None of this nonsense will matter anylonger. Take a step forward instead of falling down and moaning about killers and criminals that have nothing to do with you.

Unless you are involved with that bussiness yourself of coarse and feel like you need a deathsentance yourself.

There are better things in live and you are using god to play games with your words.

They crucified jesus, his only son. Now lets send some peado friends to play with him in heaven.

I'm not really sure what your point is? I don't support the death sentence (and voted accordingly), I was merely pointing out one blatantly obvious reason why someone might get executed for their crimes.

And I was pointing out why the obvious reason isn't a very strong one.

Archived