Looking for Dave Condon

Does anyone know Dave Condon ? ....He lived on Brailsford Road ,Ecclesfield during his childhood ...He will be around 60 years old as now ( i recently got told that he might be living in the Thurgoland area )..I'm wanting to get in touch with him re an owd mates 60th Birthday Bash.Any help would be greatly appreciated.....many thanks .. GUZZI :)

Many thanks for the PM's re Dave Condons address .....i called at his house today at 10:30 am ...when he opened the door ,you could've knocked him o'er wi' a feather :hihi:....last time we met was around 1973 :o..he's meeting up wi' us tonight in Chapeltown ...:)

Many thanks for the PM's re Dave Condons address .....i called at his house today at 10:30 am ...when he opened the door ,you could've knocked him o'er wi' a feather :hihi:....last time we met was around 1973 :o..he's meeting up wi' us tonight in Chapeltown ...:)

Good to here best of luck to you

• 4 months later...

Ivan ... Tried to reply but your inbox seems full! Other names Keith Charlesworth (Charley) and the twins! John Shelton, Pete Proctor, Greg Mappin, Dave Higgins, The Brookes.... cardboard box slides in the summer.... Also the Shrogs . What a great place to grow up. How good was that? Take care Phil

Archived