Breaking news - Man with bomb in London

I wear a hoody sometimes. What did I ever do to offend you?

Ok why do you always have to spell it out on this forum. FOR ALL THE DIMWITS ON THE FORUM. I mean the ones who have the hoods up when its not even raining, trying to look hard, the ones you see at a4e and the jobcenter, the ones you see walking the streets upto know good, trying to get some money because there parents dont give a s##t about them.

Ok why do you always have to spell it out on this forum. FOR ALL THE DIMWITS ON THE FORUM. I mean the ones who have the hoods up when its not even raining, trying to look hard, the ones you see at a4e and the jobcenter, the ones you see walking the streets upto know good, trying to get some money because there parents dont give a s##t about them.

You're publically saying you'd like to murder a whole load of people just because you don't like the look of them. I think you have issues. Have you considered some kind of therapy?

Archived