Sheffield Forum's Christmas Carol - OK children, listen carefully!

What is remarkable about this guy is, having kept out of SF for such a long time, and having been accused of insulting some members of SF towards the end of 2005, he is now being promoted as a potential MOD. Is he who he seems to project, or is he a "Clone" of someone else? Some other intellectual contributor to SF perhaps?

Think about it, I have. And it seems a bit odd.

What is remarkable about this guy is, having kept out of SF for such a long time, and having been accused of insulting some members of SF towards the end of 2005, he is now being promoted as a potential MOD. Is he who he seems to project, or is he a "Clone" of someone else? Some other intellectual contributor to SF perhaps?

Think about it, I have. And it seems a bit odd.

Um, you're thinking a little too hard, Shoeshine.

I don't think anyone's trying to turn Miniminch into a Mod...... :o

I really don't see that happening :)

People just miss him and want him back posting on the Forum.

StarSparkle

Mini,

Happy NewYear to you! Just stumbled [or should I say, hobbled, upon this very witty and amusing thread]. I like a good p*** take if it is a good one, and this is a very good one. Top marks to you, you rare and strangely beautiful spirit.

Regards,

The not-so-tiny Timo

Um, you're thinking a little too hard, Shoeshine.

I don't think anyone's trying to turn Miniminch into a Mod...... :o

I really don't see that happening :)

People just miss him and want him back posting on the Forum.

StarSparkle

There are some people on here who have been subject to "throwaway" comments, quite out of character by the standards seemingly appreciated by the Mods, and others including yourself, which have hurt other Forummers, and reminded me of derogatory remarks castigating decently held views. single sentences as a post such as "are they religious?", or similar words, fired at people who were not discussing that in any way on the topic under discussion. These comments were challenged by the people themselves, and received no response. This was all happening during the run up to Christmas, and a little beyond. Since then, it has ceased.

I may be wrong. I am prepared to be so persuaded.

Archived