Sheffield Forum's Christmas Carol - OK children, listen carefully!

we noticed he was missing! So we revived a very good post

To answer your first post, No I was not a subject of a throwaway comment. But I know someone who was, and the comments concerned were also thrown at others on more serios threads.

To answer your second post above....what motive had you, other than adulation, for reviving this post? It is just one of hundreds that have been on over Christmas and the New Year!

To answer your first post, No I was not a subject of a throaway comment. But I know someone who was, and the comments concerned were also thrown at others on more serios threads.

To answer your second post above....what motive had you, other than adulation, for reviving this post? It is just one of hundreds that have been on over Christmas and the New Year! (and Im really jealous because its really good)

Go to bed shoeshine, you need a lie down. Your not interested and its not important to you so stop worrying about it.

Night night :rolleyes:

To answer your first post, No I was not a subject of a throwaway comment. But I know someone who was, and the comments concerned were also thrown at others on more serios threads.

To answer your second post above....what motive had you, other than adulation, for reviving this post? It is just one of hundreds that have been on over Christmas and the New Year!

Shoeshine,

Whatever your issue is with Miniminch, either let it go or bring it to the Mods. They are your two choices. Mini is well liked by a large number of people on here, can occasionally be irascible, but on the whole a lot of folks like him.

This thread was bought back up, as has been stated repeatedly, by people who just wanted to bring the original posting to people's attention - because it's an amusing, quality post.

Now, shoeshine, you have two choices. Either let it go, or bring your concerns to the Mods. The continued posts that seem to be getting at Miniminch for no apparent reason are not welcome.

Thanks,

Joe

I should point out that shoeshine will be away from the Forum for a week, so an answer will not be soon forthcoming. I've also asked him to raise any issues he has with the Mods on his return.

Thanks all,

Joe

Have you sent them to find Miniminch and make him return back to us?

I miss the little monkey too.

• 10 months later...

Archived