Sheffield Forum's Christmas Carol - OK children, listen carefully!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies everyone - due to unforeseen illness and circumstances, our customary tale will not appear tonight. I am gutted as you know I love to please! I am so sorry to those who were looking forward to it tonight.:(

It will, however, appear - hopefully in the next few days as my present to you all.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all that Christmas can bring and I'll be back in a couple of days.

Once again sorry and merry Christmas:)

Only just read this for the first time and have to say it was excellent. Cracked me up a good few times and had a nice message too. Nice one mini. :D:thumbsup:

• 11 months later...
Coming soon - At a forum near you - A tale of friendship, of triumph, of conquering adversity! A story that will warm your soul, in time for the visit of our favourite man - santa claus!

So be on Sheffield Forum, 24th of December - and have yourselves a merry little christmas x mini x:)

Miniminch :( no tale for 2007?

Archived