Clarkson the hypocrite?

Forgive me for being cynical but i cant see why he shouldnt be moaning im sorry but i do the same.

I live in a ground floor flat and people insist on walking on the grass milimetres from my windows rather than use the path which absolutely does my head in because i see it as a massive infringement of my right to privacy if i saw a way i could ban it and stop them all i would be pursuing it without a doubt.

To me he is right to have took it court he may have been abit daft thinking he may win but i can completely understand why he did it and in my opinion he has a right to do so.

Good on the old chap.

Forgive me for being cynical but i cant see why he shouldnt be moaning im sorry but i do the same.

He shouldn't be moaning because he bought a property that has a public right of way running past it. His choice, he knew the path existed.

I live in a ground floor flat and people insist on walking on the grass milimetres from my windows rather than use the path which absolutely does my head in because i see it as a massive infringement of my right to privacy if i saw a way i could ban it and stop them all i would be pursuing it without a doubt.

Much the same, presumably the grass is public like the pavement, you bought a flat in that situation, so what are your grounds for complaint?

To me he is right to have took it court he may have been abit daft thinking he may win but i can completely understand why he did it and in my opinion he has a right to do so.

Good on the old chap.

He's not won so far and clearly he won't since the public right of way existed for long before he bought that property, he has no right to close it.

I might be a fan of Clarkson but he was never going to win this case.

The path like others have said was there long before him.

Wouldn't say he is a hypocrite but just daft to try and challenge it.

Exactamundo.

He's probably got too much money in his bank account and thought he'd be daft enough to throw some at his lawyers.

Archived