Please help me find info on guitar

joal777

I can't see anything on those sites that makes me think this is one of the makes you mention Frank, but I couldn't see the Edmonton page.

It would be handy if you could post the Edmonton link.

Select the edmonton page - right click the top tool bar (the http:/ etc bit). Click "copy" - click anywhere after your text in a Sheff Forum message - right click again to get "paste" - select "paste" and then the link will appear in your Forum message.

Cheers for your help so far.

That's about rght. I've dealt with a guy in London who imports inlaid necks and guitar bodies from the far east. You can more or less pick your own pattern. A lot of folks have their name in mother of pearl along the fretboard. He would order the design for you from China when there were sufficient orders to make a shipment worthwhile, and your custom parts arrived about 3 months later.

But sad to relate willowwisp2. Your Les Paul copy isn't worth a great deal and very likely looks a lot better than it plays.

Don't suppose you have his contact details Abi?

I'm no guitar whizz, but it seems to play well.

hi willow - type in 'dragon inlay guitar les paul edmonton' and it comes straight up - tend to agree with foxy lady that it probably looks nicer than it plays , but good luck with the sale

Cheers for that Frank.

It is similar in design but there are differences in the design and fittings which could obviously be just down an individuals personal requirements.

I'll try and contact the person selling the Edmonton model to see if they can shed any more light on it.

As I said to Foxy, it seems to play well to me, but it's very subjective I suppose.

I'm in no rush to get rid though.

Cheers for your efforts.

Archived