Please help me find info on guitar

joal777

Welcome to the SF, and how nice to see a request for help that starts with the word 'please' :thumbsup:

Having hijacked your thread, they all seem to have left you to your own devices now :) You can't directly post pix on here but you can use a host site like Photobucket and link to that.

Don't ask me how, cos I have no idea. *technophobe*

ETA: wow you worked it out ... well done! :)

Thanks very much. I did cheat a little and posted a few extra times with smileys. I only worked out photobucket as someone else used it lol. I do try and be as polite as possible after all I feel this site is going to be a great help.

Thanks very much. I did cheat a little and posted a few extra times with smileys. I only worked out photobucket as someone else used it lol. I do try and be as polite as possible after all I feel this site is going to be a great help.
On History and Expats, there are a few people who seem to have access to the knowledge of the ages ... they can always find stuff out about old shops and ting.

If they pick this up, they'll probs be able to tell you loads about Milners.:)

On History and Expats, there are a few people who seem to have access to the knowledge of the ages ... they can always find stuff out about old shops and ting.

If they pick this up, they'll probs be able to tell you loads about Milners.:)

I hope there's knowledge there, never knew there was a sheffield guitar brand - not made in sheff - says 'made abroad' -could we have a pic of the whole thing from the front, from the pix, looks like a generic spanish or poss east european manufacture.

PS if anyone has a guitar that says 'gibson' on the top and has a number on the back that starts with '9' it's worth £10 - PM me!

I can't find anything like it or info on milners - there's a reference to an enquiry to music shack about 'my father's guitar' but I guess that was your own earlier digging. what about a new thread on Milners? I'll put one on now

ps - there was a thread on milners from 09 - have reopened it - fingers crossed

Archived