What’s missing from these Anti-Abortion Group's logos?

What true colours? I have always openly advocated pro-choice. Women have a choice, get used to it.

What on earth are you on about? When was she hiding them? She's always been pro-choice as I remember.

Why would she hide it anyway? It's a good position to hold.

Its the arrogant attitude I'm talking about, the this-is-how-it-is-end-of attitude!

There are valid reasons for termination but everyone knows that there are too many non-judgemental doctors, and ones that just dare not say no to the many slappers and irresponsible couples that are using abortion as just another form of contraception.

Its the arrogant attitude I'm talking about, the this-is-how-it-is-end-of attitude!

There are valid reasons for termination but everyone knows that there are too many non-judgemental doctors, and ones that just dare not say no to the many slappers and irresponsible couples that are using abortion as just another form of contraception.

Well it's true, that it is how it is. As for your arrogance and judgemental attitude as well as the use of the word 'slapper', since when is it the role of a doctor to pass judgement? Where would one draw the line in any medical procedure or treatment? What a ridiculous stance to take.:roll:

Archived