Does anybody know what the initials A.S.S.C could stand for?

bunny92

Copy the link for the image in photobucket (it's in the options on the right of the image when it's open) and then when you have the link copied, start a post on here and then click the link that looks like a globe with a paper clip on it in the strip above the posting box.

Paste the link in that box and click OK, then post it onto the forum as usual :)

Type this in : Sheffield and Hallamshire County Football Association. I cant make out if they are arrows on the badge you posted, but if so this looks like it matches. So does it stand for Amateur. sheffield .soccer. club ?

Firstly yes they are arrows on the badge, and secondly looking at the badge on that website, it looks exactly the same, thankyou for this info, I will now go to them and ask if this is their registered shield or if it is shared with other clubs.

I didnt think my grandad was interested in footie, but when I knew him, he was a pensioner lol, but he was into sports, as I said earlier he was a keen golfer.

Firstly yes they are arrows on the badge, and secondly looking at the badge on that website, it looks exactly the same, thankyou for this info, I will now go to them and ask if this is their registered shield or if it is shared with other clubs.

I didnt think my grandad was interested in footie, but when I knew him, he was a pensioner lol, but he was into sports, as I said earlier he was a keen golfer.

Pleased it helped. I hope you find the answers to your mystery.

Archived