Sheffield Springs Academy New Head? 6 in 6 years can not be right?

My son attends the Academy and has been doing really well. He informed me today that they will be getting another head teacher! surley this can not be right as it has already had so many. This is not good for the students and after the recent OFSTED report seems a very stupid thing to do! Anybody else heard this?

i shouldnt imagine its the headteachers fault why the school is rubbish its the children and parents, the teachers can only teach those infront of them and if they dont want to learn and the parents dont wish to support the teachers then theyve had it

i shouldnt imagine its the headteachers fault why the school is rubbish its the children and parents, the teachers can only teach those infront of them and if they dont want to learn and the parents dont wish to support the teachers then theyve had it

Well Put ..:)

well said, could not agree more

Archived