all i have found out is that his name is

Jack Gill

he is around 50-60

he either is from shirecliffe or use to visit there around 1977

if anyone has any information

PLEASE BE GENUIN AS ITS A MATTER OF MEDICAL REASONS

please contact me here

thank you xx

hi notsure if this will help, but my mum had a bathroom fitted by a man named gill. This was about 20 odd years ago, but she was S5 and shirecliffe is S5 and she chose em cos they were local, they are still trading cos ive see the van recently, he will be around that age now and if it isnt him he may be related? worth a phone call atleast? I will check phone book and see if i can find a number for you x

Its listed as neville gill, (but think he has a brother and they work together) 75 Avisford road, S5 8LD. Tel 0114 2312942 GILL BUILDERS sorry if this is useless information but its worth cost of a call and you never know he may have heard of JACK GILL.

good luck in your search x

Mod Note

Please do not give out personal details of people on request, you have no idea who is asking.

If you know the person being looked for then inform them of the search and provide them with the contact details of the person who is looking for them.

Then let them get in touch if they choose.

Archived