Has anyone on here ever had a slipped/bulging disc

my private pyisio haS written to my gp asking him to send me for a mri scan , hes said to me i need to be in severe pain and its got to be going down my leg/s for at least 6 weeks before they will do anything , whats going on with the nhs?????????? he wants to send me to pain relief classes and get me on tablets for the pain , i need it sorting not just masking.

Hi, if it is at Pain Solutions, who use a few locations in Sheffield, they don't just teach you how to mask it, they give very valid information on how you move, sit, stand etc. This can also help persuade the herniated disc to go back to where it should be. They give a very clear concise description of why a disc does this.

Give it a go, don't dismiss it. I have been on this course, it is the best one I have been on, including better than lengthy inpatient rehabilitation courses!

Archived