Advice on how to bulk-up weight?

I never had the time to eat 4/5 small well-balanced meals a day.But, this worked for me...

Tins of Tuna/tins of sardines etc:

After a work out i would crack 4 eggs in a pint glass.Give it a good mix,then add a bit of orange cordial.Sounds gross,but tastes nearly as good as a milk shake.Believe me,this was the best way for me to bulk up.

Sleep is the most important element when weight training.

I find that tuna is just too expensive (and a little tiresome) to be eating for that many meals while bulking. I usually buy a load of frozen chicken breasts, a kilo of peanut butter and eggs. When I was bulking I was going through at least 30 eggs a week. Not always the yolks though

I find that tuna is just too expensive (and a little tiresome) to be eating for that many meals while bulking. I usually buy a load of frozen chicken breasts, a kilo of peanut butter and eggs. When I was bulking I was going through at least 30 eggs a week. Not always the yolks though

I do the peanut butter thing.I didn't know you can buy it in kilos?(will have to purchase some)Does it come in a smooth form? Crunchy is a bit too rough on thee old bottom.

Eggs yeh! I used to eat up to about 40 per week(ya can't beat it)

Tuna is expensive.I only buy it in spring water,can't be doing with all that brine.

Frozen chick breast(never tried)Does it affect the quality and protein content?

I normally go for full fresh chicken.

I don't bulk up anymore.I got to 43 years and got a bit scared of losing my motivation,and becoming a bit flabby.I decided to lose a stone(now down to 13half) and i'm happy to stay at that.

I do the peanut butter thing.I didn't know you can buy it in kilos?(will have to purchase some)Does it come in a smooth form? Crunchy is a bit too rough on thee old bottom.

Eggs yeh! I used to eat up to about 40 per week(ya can't beat it)

Tuna is expensive.I only buy it in spring water,can't be doing with all that brine.

Frozen chick breast(never tried)Does it affect the quality and protein content?

I normally go for full fresh chicken.

I don't bulk up anymore.I got to 43 years and got a bit scared of losing my motivation,and becoming a bit flabby.I decided to lose a stone(now down to 13half) and i'm happy to stay at that.

It's pretty smooth. It's natural peanut butter without palm oil so it doesn't really come that smooth or that crunchy despite what it says. It's just peanut butter with natural oil which settles at the top and has to be mixed in manually when you open it. It's much nicer that any of the non-natural PB in my opinion.

This is it:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=2793&prodid=3188&cid=0&sid=0&bid=541

Eat more than 2500 good calories a day, if its your son that is. He'll then need to compound exercises, such as bench press, squats etc. protein is the main element, but you still need loads of carbs, potatoes, pasta etc

It's pretty smooth. It's natural peanut butter without palm oil so it doesn't really come that smooth or that crunchy despite what it says. It's just peanut butter with natural oil which settles at the top and has to be mixed in manually when you open it. It's much nicer that any of the non-natural PB in my opinion.

This is it:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=2793&prodid=3188&cid=0&sid=0&bid=541

Went in there yesterday. Just over £5 which seems reasonable.

Have you tried that Hemp from there? Over £5 but loaded with protein and other good bits n bobs.

He is playing a dangerous game as muscle bound men look stupid and can suffer in later life-look at Frank Bruno.

I haven't seen any pictures of Frank Bruno lately, does he look stupid these days?

Archived