Giving up drink

By looking at alternatives to just pubs? may be theatre / cinema / sports clubs/ night classes ? where there is less of a focus on the drinking alcohol side.

Yep there must be stuff out there.

Although I noticed even the walking group seems to be based around pub crawls! I think it's ingrained in our culture. People ask 'whats up' if you don't drink or they are used to seeing you drink.

I would love to give up drink. I dont drink a lot, just a glass of red wine every evening with my tea, but apparantly the glass Im using is too big, and Im drinking above the approved level.

I drink a lot more than that. I definately feel depressed about the whole affair as I used to do a lot of sports / gym etc. I want to get back to that person before it's too late.

I would love to give up drink. I dont drink a lot, just a glass of red wine every evening with my tea, but apparantly the glass Im using is too big, and Im drinking above the approved level.

Carry on drinking,but in a smaller glass.:)

Archived