What have the condems done for you

And when did Labour admit to its mistakes?

NHS reform is a subject that I know too little about to express a view. Sorry.:)

Not convenient, just honest. :)

The coalition does seem to attract much of its remaining support from the naive and ill-informed!:)

The coalition does seem to attract much of its remaining support from the naive and ill-informed!:)

I should have known I was asking for trouble when I mentioned the word 'Honest' in a politics thread.:)

Honest defined as: 'free from fraud or deception, legitimate, truthful, genuine, real'. No need for any of this in a political thread.

I should have known I was asking for trouble when I mentioned the word 'Honest' in a politics thread.:)

Honest defined as: 'free from fraud or deception, legitimate, truthful, genuine, real'. No need for any of this in a political thread.

Nick Clegg is honesty personified!:)

You believe Clegg is dishonest then afterall that. (It's prerogative btw:thumbsup:).

No more than most other politicians.

Thanks for the spelling lesson - thats what an education under Labour does for you!

PS - Have a quick look at your post 88 as there seems to be a word or two missing.:thumbsup:

Archived