Ps3 pad help ??

marcuscullen

Not for simply putting lights on your pad you can't! I've custom modded my controllers with different coloured shells and sticks...doesn't affect the controller usage at all, just makes it pretty.

Also, please refrain from trying to turn the thread into a debate on what is better, Xbox or PS.

thanks for putting him straight. its simply a case of someone thinking he knows everything when he knows absolutley nothing! :)

psn cant tell about your pads so get lost and keep your so called "facts" to your self. thanks BYE!!

Excuse me? I actually stated that you can mod your controller? My 'facts' are that adding lights and sticks do not affect the controller at all.

hi sorry matthew i dont like that sort of pad. iv always used the others can never seem to get used to those thanks anyway

I know how u feel im same way with the ps3 pads so when my mate gave me ps3 i sold his old pad n baught that one, btw selling my ps3 for £40 due to abit of cosmetic condition if anyone is interested, its all gwo can be seen working just the thin bit of plastic sheet that says playstation 3 wont stay on and the disktray cover too, due to buying a new blu ray drive and wrong tools

I know how u feel im same way with the ps3 pads so when my mate gave me ps3 i sold his old pad n baught that one, btw selling my ps3 for £40 due to abit of cosmetic condition if anyone is interested, its all gwo can be seen working just the thin bit of plastic sheet that says playstation 3 wont stay on and the disktray cover too, due to buying a new blu ray drive and wrong tools

pm'd you matthew

Archived